GEAR - Non-Profit Information
A creative way to help the community.
Apply today! Selected non-profits will receive a complimentary logo design while providing a college intern with valuable career experience!
"When CCSA was chosen for a 'corporate make-over' last July, we had no idea that our new look on paper could change the way we view our organization. Our new mark is concise, has pizzazz, and is so distinctive."
- Marguerite McCormick, Director
Children's Chorus of San Antonio
HOW TO APPLY
We ask that groups applying for this service intend to use their new logo. Due to the educational nature of the program, the logo cannot be completed to meet any specific deadline, however a completion date of the end of the summer can be expected.
Please Submit the Following Information:
- A letter explaining your organization's purpose and demonstrating a need for a new logo
- A sample of any logo(s) in use or previously used
- Samples of current marketing materials
- Name of contact person(s)
- Proof of 501(c)(3) status
Mail or Fax Application to:
1114 S. Saint Mary's, #200
San Antonio, TX 78210
April 15, 2011
Sign up to receive email notifications when we are accepting applications: